Henninger Farm Covered Bridge
The bridge is located northeast of Elizabethville in Washington Township. From Elizabethville take Route 209 east 2.4 miles. Take a left onto Rakers Mill Road and proceed 0.6 miles. Take a right onto Henninger Road and travel 0.5 miles to the bridge.
Originally constructed around 1850, the Henninger Farm Covered Bridge spans Wiconisco Creek using a Burr Arch. The bridge was heavily damaged in 2000 by arson and rebuilt in 2003. It is open to foot traffic only and is one of two covered bridges remaining in Dauphin County. This bridge is the only covered bridge in its original location.
No restrooms are available.
Get Involved! Interested in Volunteering? Click here for more information.