Community Development Block Grant
3211 North Front Street, Suite 301-C
Harrisburg, PA 17110
The Community Development Block Grant program is funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) that provides funding to local and state governments across the Country. In 2002, Dauphin County attained urban status - meaning an increase in allocation. In past years, these funds have been used for new and rehabilitation of existing sewer and water lines, development of senior centers, low- to moderate income housing projects, first-time homebuyers assistance, home rehabilitation and must more.
All projects must meet one of the three national objectives:
* Benefit at least 51% of low- and moderate-income persons
* Aid in the prevention or clearance of slum and blight
* Meet an urgent need
2022-2026 Consolidated Plan, 2022 Annual Action Plan and Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
Please click on the following links to learn more about these plans and what you can do to participate.!
* What is the Consolidated Plan FAQ?
* What is the Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice?
* Dauphin County Consolidated Plan Supplemental Analysis
* Dauphin County Analysis of Impediments - Final
PY 2024 CDBG/HOME