Small Business Diversity Program
Dauphin County is committed to helping small businesses. If you are a Minority-Owned Business, Woman-Owned Business or Veteran/Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business and have an interest in certifying your business or being added to the Dauphin County vendors list, see below.
- To register your business through the Pennsylvania Costars Program, click here and select the supplier registration tab.
- For any other veteran services, contact Veteran Affairs at 717-780-6356.
- For specific information regarding “open” construction projects, login or register on PennBid by clicking here.
- If you are a Human Services provider, please contact Randie Yeager at email@example.com , or 717-780-6288 to discuss partnership opportunities.
Third-Party Certification Resources
Woman’s Business Enterprises National Council (WBENC)
United States Small Business Administration (SBA)
Vets First Verification Program
To be certified as a small business through the Small Business Contracting Program.
- Business must be a for-profit, United States business
- Business must be independently owned
- Business may not be dominated in its field of operations
- Business may not employ more than 100 full-time equivalent employees
Call toll free: (877) 435-7363